Terms And Conditions
KUBE Products, Guarantee & Returns
Once you place an order with KUBE or this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions and policy regarding our products, guarantee and returns.
The term 'KUBE' or 'us' or 'we' or "our" refers to the owners of this company and website whose address is given at the bottom of this page.
- A deposit payment of 50% of the total order value will be required prior to the manufacturing process. The final 50% payment will be required prior to shipping or delivery or delivery and installation.
- KUBE vocal booths and sound isolation enclosures are manufactured and designed to significantly reduce the level of sound. Please see our "Technical Page" for our sound reduction figures. KUBE vocal booths and sound isolation enclosures are not 100% soundproof.
- KUBE will repair or replace, at its facility, any part that may prove to be defective in materials or workmanship, for five years from the date of purchase. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Our five year guarantee does not cover any damage resulting from an accident, mishandling, vandalism, misuse, abuse, alteration or lack of reasonable care. Any alterations to our products will void our guarantee. Our guarantee does not cover damage resulting from outdoor use. All KUBE vocal booths and sound isolation enclosures are manufactured and designed for indoor use only. Our guarantee extends to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- We make every attempt to ensure that all our customers are 100% confident in their purchase before placing their order. Each KUBE vocal booth or sound isolation enclosure is a custom made product manufactured to order. Should any situation occur any returns are made solely at the discretion of KUBE.
- Any cancelled orders after the initial deposit has been paid and the manufacturing process has begun (each product is specifically bespoke manufactured to order) will be liable to the customer forfeiting any deposit payments or a maximum of 50% of the total order value .
- Any returns accepted will require the customer to pay for all shipping charges and a 50% restocking fee with the product returned by the customer in "like new" condition. Customer will be liable for any damaged returns.
- KUBE reserves the right to make any manufacturing and design modifications without prior notification.
- We offer two types of delivery – 1. Road side delivery, provided with instructions for self-assembly. This will be delivered on a wooden pallet, we advise that two people are available to take delivery of the pallet and to lift the panels into your property. We will confirm your delivery date once your booth is complete and ready for dispatch. Kube will always request that the pallet is dropped as close to your property as possible and for the driver to give you at least one hour’s notice of arrival. Please note, Kube cannot be held liable for any missed or late deliveries nor can we offer any compensation for loss of time or earnings.
- Full delivery and installation service. This service includes one of our dedicated delivery teams personally delivering your booth and installing it in a location of your choosing. Your delivery date will be confirmed once your booth is complete and ready for dispatch. The team will call you on the day, with at least one hour’s notice of arrival. The team will require a parking space for at least 2-3 hours near to the property. If parking is not available we must be notified. Important Note – Please ensure you have measured your space correctly. To assemble the booth, we must be able to access the room in which you would like the booth installing. We will need a space at least 20cm larger than the booth – roughly 10cm each side minimum. If the booth cannot be installed due to lack of space or poor access, all installation and delivery charges remain payable and the booth will be left uninstalled in your preferred location.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'KUBE Vocal Booths' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is given at the bottom of this page. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
A Few Of Our Clients